Your Time Medical journey
Franchising with Time Medical is a big move. But it’s also a smart move, and probably easier than you think. In just three to six months, you can be holding the keys to your very own imaging center – or centers! Whether you're interested in franchising a single center or multiple centers, you’ll have access to a Franchise Sales Representative who will answer your questions and walk with you through every step of the process. Take a quick look at what your journey to Time Medical franchise ownership looks like.
1. Review your qualification criteria
The first step toward a career in franchising is to determine if you meet some basic qualifications. For your convenience, we’ve listed a few. As a Franchisee, you must:
- Have a citizenship (or permanent residency) in your own country and be at least 21 years old
- Be able to obtain and maintain all licenses necessary for the center operation
- Have excellent credit
- Not have filed for bankruptcy within the last seven years
- Have no prior record of felony convictions or other criminal record that could impact your ability to operate a center
- Understand the need to be involved in the day-to-day operation of the center
In addition to meet our basic requirements, we also look for Franchisees who bring solid work experience to the ecology. Here's what we're talking about:
- Clinical operations or management experience
- Clinical service experience is benefical
- 5 to 10 years multi-unit management experience if you're interested in a multi-unit franchise
- Multiple-center Franchisees must also identify a designee for each center and have that designee attend and complete training
- Past business ownership experience (multi-unit ownership and/or franchise business ownership preferred)
This step happens right here on the website and only takes about 10 minutes. Even if you're interested in multiple centers, the application process is easy. Our Time Medical team will review the information you submit, along with your credit report. If everything looks good, a Franchise Sales Representative will invite you to talk business.
3. A couple of assessments and a few meetings
After your initial meeting with a Franchise Sales Rep, you’ll be asked to take a Business Leadership Inventory (BLI), which is a personality assessment, and a Business Acumen Evaluation (BAE), which measures business skills. You’ll have a chance to discuss the results with your Franchise Sales Rep, and after a background check, you’ll be invited to a final discussion with the Time franchise management team. At this time, we'll also go over our financing options.
4. Pick your store
Once you’ve determined communities you’d like to be a part of, your Time Medical Franchise Sales Representative will help you locate an available center – or centers – from our Stores Available Lists. This is a big step! The neighborhood you select will be the healthcare community you take care of – as well as the community that takes care of you!
5. We make you an offer
If everything goes well, this is where Time Medical offers you a franchise agreement and all initial fees are paid. If you accept our offer, the agreement is signed – and it’s official! You are that much closer to opening the doors to your very own neighborhood imaging center. Now that’s exciting!
6. Training begins
You’ll fly to the Time Medical Support Center in Hong Kong, for our three day launch class that introduces you to the Time Medical brand. If you're a multiple-center Franchisee, your store designees will also attend. Then it’s back to your community for six to eight weeks of C.O.O.L. (College of Operations Leadership) training. This computer-based training takes place in an actual center and teaches you everything you need to know about running a business while also giving you hands-on experience.
7. Celebrate with your Community
This is the fun part! We’ll alert the press about a grand opening. And while your neighborhood stands in line waiting for their first clinical imaging, you get the keys that unlock the door – and get the business started.